13 May 2009

Haircut

I'm having a "good" day with my illness. I slept well last night, no spasms, and my legs feel "okay" today. I breezed through hydrotherapy this morning, very different to Monday. I visited the hairdresser for the first time in months but was prompted to go when my 89 year old friend, Billie, said to me last week that I needed to go for a "colour and cut" so I would feel better. My visit to the hairdresser was actually easier than I thought it would be in the wheelchair. My wheelchair is actually more comfortable than the hairdresser's chairs and I was also wheeled to the washbasin which bent to accommodate me. So there's really no excuse for not going more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Suzanne, I'm very sorry to hear of your illness. I didn't know that you'd be unwell until looking at your blog today. I send you my very best wishes.
I tried to email my application for the Bursay to you, but it kept bouncing back, saying there was an error. (I've sent a copy to Lena in the meantime.)
Take care & I'll be thinking of you. Look forward to seeing you soon, Denise (Phillips)