28 April 2008

Weight Loss




I've completed my 12 week weight loss program and am very pleased with the results. I lost 5.3 kgs and 5.5 cm from my waist. It was a fun way to do it. We had lovely ladies in our group who met twice a week for our gym session with a terrific personal trainer. The first couple of weeks were difficult as I got used to the diet, which is mainly protein and using a protein supplement. The best part of the diet was having one day a week when we could eat what we like. But as time went on, even on those "free" days I was still eating carefully. I've been jogging most days of the week as well as going to the classes. So now that it's all over and we've "graduated" the challenge will be to continue on this health and fitness path.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, yes you are quite correct, the Weight Loss 12 week program was really great and Josh as the Personal Trainer was so patient with us "oldies". It was such a pleasure meeting all the girls and I hope we stay in touch. Lynne Jennings (one of the oldies)

Barbara Jean said...

I need to do that !!

Anonymous said...

Well done Suzanne - you have wanted to achieve this for a long time and now you have done it! Denise